WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a changemaker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the Transbiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, they can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing agency. It’s a full-service eCommerce growth machine with a focus on the Amazon marketplace that is on a mission to create purposeful brands that inspire people around the globe, including you.
The truth is this – we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
Brand Operation Specialists are the backbone of our client’s brand success on Amazon. Ensures the brand strategy is executed properly, follows up with various teams, and ensures the brand Amazon is compliant. Moreover, a problem solver and detail-oriented.
Our team of 69 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play in winning the game, therefore, they are ready to help you get up to speed in no time and are ready to extend a helping hand when you need it most.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
- Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location, and you’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
- Grow from a Brand Operations Specialist to a Brand Associate and handle one or two brands by yourself! We wouldn’t want you to be bored.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Check Account Health on Amazon and Shopify.
- Ensure products are up and running.
- Prepare data reports daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Solve issues as they arise.
- Work with the Brand Manager to coordinate execution with the fulfillment team.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- With one (1) year of e-commerce experience (Amazon or Shopify).
- Ideally, you have at least one (1) year of project management experience.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Knowledge about Digital Marketing.
- Organized, self-directing individual, with a good creative instinct, a “can do” attitude, and a willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Great interpersonal skills and a good command of English both spoken and written.
- Resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.