WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a changemaker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the Transbiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, they can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing agency. It’s a full-service eCommerce growth machine with a focus on the Amazon marketplace that is on a mission to create purposeful brands that inspire people around the globe, including you.
The truth is this – we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
A work culture that spans from user research and effective web designs to performance analysis and optimization. Our team of 66 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play to win the game and are ready to help you get up to speed in no time. If this is something you’re already feeling passionate about, then this might just be the job post for you.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
- Remote work set-up. You’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
- Grow from a Brand Strategist to a Brand Manager, with a small team of your own. A career path will be built with you to create KPIs so you can measure your own growth and success to the next step.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
- You will help clients in researching, conceptualizing, and writing strategies for the brand that the team is creating.
- You will attend client meetings/presentations. Prepare questions and head client discovery calls.
- You will also have some brainstorming sessions with the team to help further develop the ideas for brands.
- You will clearly brief the branding designer.
- You will create decks and confidently present works to clients.
- You will conduct market research and analyze data to map out the competitive landscape and find customer insights.
- You will create a customer avatar.
- You will develop brand positioning and messaging.
- You will write the brand story.
- You will come up with awesome brand names and taglines.
- You will plan the unboxing experience.
- You will write copies for packaging and inserts/manuals.
- You will ensure consistent messaging throughout all deliverables/materials.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- You have experience working in fast-paced marketing/branding projects.
- You have a basic understanding of the full marketing mix.
- You have good communication and copy-writing skills.
- You have strong research skills and have a problem-solving mindset.
- You are creative, committed to being open-minded, and thinking outside of the box.
- You are well versed in leading client meetings.
- You have a strong interest in branding and strategy.
- You have the appetite for learning and the thirst to grow as a brand strategist.
- You resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.