WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a change-maker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the Transbiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing agency. It’s a full-service eCommerce growth machine with a focus on the Amazon marketplace that is on a mission to create purposeful brands that inspire people around the globe, including you.
The truth is this – we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
The Acquisition Department is a group of high-performance teams consisting of media buyers, Shopify designers, CRO specialists & developers in order to help clients acquire new customers through paid media channels effectively.
Our team of 69 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play in winning the game, therefore, they are ready to help you get up to speed in no time and are ready to extend a helping hand when you need it most.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
- Remote work set-up. You’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
- Grow from a Google Ads Jr. Media Buyer to a Google Ads Sr. Media Buyer as the team and company grow.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Managing Google Ads accounts for clients in many different eCommerce industries.
- Planning new Google Ads campaigns from start to finish.
- Monitoring and reporting on the success of campaigns.
- Analyzing campaign metrics/data and providing interpretation and suggestions for improving performance.
- Conducting A/B tests for new creatives, audiences, and strategies, and applying learnings.
- Collaborating and generating new ideas for ad copies and angles for testing.
- Learning about the latest updates, trends & best practices with Google Ads to improve the account structure.
- Represent the team when communicating with the client.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience using Google Ads.
- Excellent in Google Ads, using all types of campaigns.
- Familiar with data and Google Analytics.
- Expert in Google Collaboration Tools (Google Doc, Sheets, and Slides).
- Official certifications are a plus.
- Resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.