WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a changemaker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the Transbiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing agency. It’s a full-service eCommerce growth machine with a focus on the Amazon marketplace that is on a mission to create purposeful brands that inspire people around the globe, including you.
The truth is this – we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
A work culture that spans from user research and effective web designs to performance analysis and optimization. Our team of 80 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. They know that each member has a critical role to play to win the game and are ready to help you get up to speed in no time. If this is something you’re already feeling passionate about, then this might just be the job post for you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
- Remote work set-up. You’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
As a Head of Social Media Marketing, you’ll play a major role in handling the strategy, management, and monitoring of the social media platforms of our clients. You will be working closely with the Head of Content Marketing and a team of writers and creatives. Specifically, you are expected to:
- Manage a team of social media marketing managers and junior writers by taking care of project timelines, project assignments, and other manpower-related tasks.
- Act as the Quality Assurance officer for all outputs submitted by the team to both internal and external clients. You are expected to help your members improve their strategy and execution of their tasks.
- Create specific Standard Operating Procedures for processes within the department. Also, oversee and execute the optimization of existing SOPs if needed.
- Coordinate with Internal Brand Managers and other relevant stakeholders to ensure the profitability of the team.
- Perform client communication and project management.
- Oversee and manage daily operations of digital channels.
- Create business plans for the growth and improvement of the department.
- Understand profit and loss statements.
- Work closely with the Group Manager and other members of the management team for department-specific processes.
Strategy and Execution:
- Have a deep understanding of the psychology of social media and a flair for breaking down and understanding different brand identities.
- Develop and optimize social media strategies and campaigns and translate these into specific executions that can bring results.
- Be proficient in social media copywriting and engagement monitoring such as replying to comments and messages.
- Have the creative eye to plan out and manage visuals that will entice the target audience to engage with the brand.
- Be knowledgeable about the latest trends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
Reporting and Optimization:
- Be a master in understanding and using report campaign insights and use data in crafting or improving your strategies.
- Provide clear assessments of data and report campaign insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Set clear goals for every project and come up with ways to measure them.
- Generate exhaustive but easy-to-understand reports for clients.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- You have at least five (5) years of working experience in social media marketing, digital marketing, or other related fields.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are ready to jump on audio and video calls.
- You have prior work experience handling a Social Media team.
- You are up to date with the trends on social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube.
- You have a good grasp of using applications, third-party websites, and analytics tools that help you gauge the performance of your strategies.
- You have exceptional organizational skills in managing multiple brands and projects simultaneously
- You take systems and processes by heart and not just build a great strategy but want to see it all the way through to implementation and results.
- You are known to work with minimum supervision with great attention to detail, deadlines, and accuracy
- You resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.
Whether it be SEO, Content, E-mail Marketing, or Social Media, the department’s efforts boil down to sending the right message to the right audience so that we can help reach the goals of our clients. Behind the stories, however, we also strive to bring the best results through data-driven strategies and planning. We are a small team that strives for growth and excellence, always moving in step with the dynamism that’s natural to the digital marketing ecosystem.