WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a changemaker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the Transbiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing agency. It’s a full-service eCommerce growth machine with a focus on the Amazon marketplace that is on a mission to create purposeful brands that inspire people around the globe, including you.
The truth is this – we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
The Production Team is a group of creatives that helps us create LEGENDARY BRANDS. Highlighting different ways to use our client’s products, dazzling our audience with captivating materials, and working together to produce world-class quality content!
Our team of 90 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play in winning the game, therefore, they are ready to help you get up to speed in no time and are prepared to extend a helping hand when you need it most.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
- You’ll be working in our Makati Studio! Be one of the Pioneer members of our studio!
- Grow from being just a Junior Studio Logistics Manager to a Studio Logistics Manager
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
TransBiz’s production team aims to be the bridge that connects our internal teams & our partners. We believe in helping our clients achieve their dreams to sell their products in the GLOBAL MARKET. We help them by showcasing their products in the best light and angle possible.
You are responsible for conceptualizing brand shoots and creating decks to present those ideas to the brand manager.
- Props & Equipment Management: Keep track of the equipment that the Production Team is using! Make sure everything is organized and placed where it should be.
- Item Acquisition: Look for the materials, items, or props that we need for different shoots!
- Logistics: Help us book places for the shoot, contact actors/models, and handle the logistics of how we can get there!
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for this position!
- You took a video production-related course in college.
- You are great at getting things very organized.
- You don’t shy away from being on top of things.
- Knows places where to acquire potential props sold at a cheaper price.
- Street smart. You got this!
- You resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.