WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a change-maker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the Transbiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing agency. It’s a full-service eCommerce growth machine with a focus on the Amazon marketplace that is on a mission to create purposeful brands that inspire people around the globe, including you.
The truth is this – we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
Our team of 97 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play in winning the game, therefore, they are ready to help you get up to speed in no time and are prepared to extend a helping hand when you need it most.
The DNB PH is TransBiz’s owned brand-managed department, they mainly manage TRUTUYU & SKRAMBL. The department’s niche is health, beauty, and wellness. They aim to help our consumers to be the best version of themselves by giving them the solution they need through our advocacy and products.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
- Have a HYBRID set up! Only working in the Studio three (3) times a week!
- Grow your career and gain experience
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
As a Public Relations Officer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our Brands. You are in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumers, communities, management, and public interest groups. Writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients will be the key things you’re going to be responsible for.
You will publish eventful campaigns based on brand launches and uplift the brand’s message while building a community in the industry.
As such, you are expected to do the following:
- Public Relations Management – Build positive relationships with stakeholders, media, and the public. You will also collaborate with internal teams, making sure that everything runs smoothly.
- Media Relations – Preparing press releases, keynote speeches, and promotional material for campaigns, getting everything up and running.
- Campaign Planning – Plan out campaigns that can help boost the marketing of the product.
- Campaign Marketing and Sales Growth – Keep track of the sales and growth numbers. We have to make informed decisions for our campaigns.
- Brand Success – Seek out great partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising. You’ll be one of the pioneers that will make the brand grow!
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- A minimum of three (3) years of expert-level experience in PR campaign and events management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Advertising, and Media Broadcasting or any related field is a bonus.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proficient in creating presentations.
- Has the ability to prioritize tasks and plan ahead of time.
- Digital media skills, such as graphic design, video editing, and blog administration.
- Social media management experience.
- A passion for the beauty and wellness industry is a big plus.
- Resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.