WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a changemaker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the Transbiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, they can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing agency. It’s a full-service eCommerce growth machine with a focus on the Amazon marketplace that is on a mission to create purposeful brands that inspire people around the globe, including you.
The truth is this – we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
A work culture that spans from user research and effective web designs to performance analysis and optimization. Our team of 66 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play to win the game and are ready to help you get up to speed in no time. If this is something you’re already feeling passionate about, then this might just be the job post for you.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
- Remote work set-up. You’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
- Grow from a Shopify Developer to, if wanted, the lead of the Shopify Development team to eventually having your own team to manage. Can’t have you getting bored!
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Creating custom-tailored Shopify themes and altering pre-existing templates, working closely with the vision of the brand and the UI/UX designer.
- Adding new features & apps to the existing themes to create a better experience for the customer.
- Coordinating & collaborating with your team, as well as strategizing from the perspective of the developer to suggest features that could work better.
- Doing CRO tests along with the UI/UX designer and the development team to experiment with new ideas.
- Setting up & monitoring A/B Tests inside Google Optimize.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- You will have at least two (2) years of experience working with Shopify stores and WordPress platforms.
- You can showcase your portfolio of past Shopify websites developed.
- You have knowledge of other eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce and Magento (Ideal).
- You have a strong knowledge of Liquid templating language.
- You have a good eye for detail and are diligent in detail when implementing designs from the UI/UX designer.
- You are proactive, have a strong desire to innovate new strategies, and are excited to test new theories.
- You are able to do quality assurance of your own work to make sure there are no errors.
- You resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.