WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a changemaker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the Transbiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing agency. It’s a full-service eCommerce growth machine with a focus on the Amazon marketplace that is on a mission to create purposeful brands that inspire people around the globe, including you.
The truth is this – we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
A work culture that spans from user research and effective web designs to performance analysis and optimization. Our team of 90 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play to win the game and are ready to help you get up to speed in no time. If this is something you’re already feeling passionate about, then this might just be the job post for you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
- Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location, and you’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive.
- Grow from a Team Lead to a Team Manager role. Can’t have you getting bored!
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
COORDINATION & COMMUNICATION
- You will serve as the point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure that the team actions remain in synergy.
- You will be accountable for the coordination with the Accounts Management and Sales team regarding the service details, handover of new projects, information, files, etc.
- You are expected to coordinate with the internal team and the partner clients to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements and timelines.
- You will be accountable for coordinating with hired freelancers, setting the right expectations, and handling the payment requests once all deliverables are provided.
- You are expected to join client and internal meetings to take notes, especially with information that concerns the team. You will also be the voice of the team to air any concerns during the meetings should the team lead be unavailable.
- You will provide project updates on a consistent basis to collaborators and partner clients about progress, adjustments, and timelines.
PLANNING, MONITORING & REPORTING
- You will be responsible for monitoring the team’s project progress, tasks, and deliverables, adjusting schedules and targets as needed, and helping in the organization of their timelines.
- You will be responsible for keeping track of the team’s budget monitoring and assisting the team lead in preparing the monthly profit and loss report presentation.
- You will be accountable for consolidating all the resources required to initiate and complete a project.
- You will assist in the conducting of pre and post-mortem discussions.
- You will also be responsible for monitoring and updating the team’s scorecard and other internal tracking systems.
- You will work closely with the UI/UX Designer and the Developer in ensuring that we accomplish our monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- You will assist in identifying and resolving issues relevant to a project.
- You will assist in delegating tasks to the team.
- You will be responsible for managing client relationships and satisfaction within the project transition period.
- You will be responsible for organizing the team’s documentation and Drive folders to ensure that everything is readily and easily accessible to everyone.
- You are expected to be proactive when it comes to internal and client presentations.
- You are expected to make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- You have a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Project Manager for a web development company or team. (A certification in project management is a plus.)
- You must have experience in Shopify.
- You have a background in UI/UX design and Front-end Development.
- You are able to do Quality Checks and Quality Assurance of the websites, ensuring all deliverables are of high quality and properly executed.
- You have the ability to assist and lead teams of various sizes and see projects through to completion.
- You have exceptional organizational and time management skills when working with multiple brands and projects simultaneously.
- You have a pleasing personality and can empathize with both sides of the project.
- You are known to be ever-present, very responsive, and easily reachable during working hours.
- You have the ability to delegate effectively.
- You are someone who remains unbiased and always takes into account all the sides before proposing a solution.
- You have a proven track record of creating, implementing, and optimizing your processes.
- You are known to work with minimum supervision with great attention to detail, deadlines, and accuracy.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are ready to jump on audio and video calls.
- You are always up for the challenge and ready to solve problems. We don’t expect you to save us all, but your willingness to help will make a difference.
- You practice patience. Not every project will be smooth-sailing. But you know that the results are more important than any roadblock and that we can accomplish anything as long as we work as a team.
- You resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.