WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a change-maker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the TransBiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, they can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing agency. It’s a full-service eCommerce growth machine with a focus on the Amazon marketplace and on a mission to create purposeful brands that inspire people around the globe, including you too.
The truth is this – we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
Transbiz’s Content Marketing team has one goal: to tell effective stories. Whether it be SEO, Content, Email Marketing, or Socials, the department’s efforts boil down to sending the right message to the right audience so that we can help reach the goals of our clients. We are a small team that strives for growth and excellence, always moving in step with the dynamism that’s natural to the digital marketing ecosystem.
Our team of 75 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play in winning the game, therefore, they are ready to help you get up to speed in no time and are ready to extend a helping hand when you need it most.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
- Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location, and you’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
- Grow as a Sr. Graphic Designer and be able to enhance technical abilities through training and seminars that can be provided by the company.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you’ll be in charge of creating materials that visually and creatively express the digital strategies that your team creates. You will be working closely with the Art Director and Junior Graphic Designer under the Content, Social, Life Cycle Marketing Department for the execution of your tasks.
- Conceptualize, create, and deliver designs for social media, email, blogs, and other online marketing platforms that meet both our client and business objectives, maintaining the company’s expected levels of creative expertise and professionalism.
- Conduct research on visual design trends and best practices by staying updated with relevant industry developments and tools.
- Ensure consistency in the design based on the given creative brief, Style scape, brand guidelines, and existing deliverables done for the client.
- Provide a short rationale upon the submission or presentation of the design works.
- Work closely and effectively with the other designers, Art Director, Creative Director, and Marketing Heads in coordinating the tasks and deliverables.
- Take a proactive approach to learning and improving processes for the team.
- Directly report to the Art Director and clearly communicate ideas, questions, or concerns to help accomplish the monthly, quarterly, and annual goals of the department.
- Collaborate and help out fellow designers and other team members in order to balance out the workload if necessary.
- Support the design team’s growth: Including mentoring and providing small training sessions to the Junior Graphic Designer in the team.
- Manage multiple projects efficiently with less supervision; Being able to keep projects well-organized and being able to meet the deadlines.
- Review and provide constructive feedback on Junior Graphic Designers’ or Freelance Designers’ works to help ensure quality assurance.
- Help inspire and participate with fellow creative team members in the development of innovative design solutions, from concept through implementation.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and provide recommendations for project execution and creative solutions.
WE EXPECT YOU TO
- Provide an expansive portfolio of your digital design works.
- Have previous experience studying and/or working in digital marketing agencies.
- Have an interest and background in social media.
- Have a stable and reliable internet connection and a power source.
- Stay up-to-date with recent or current industry trends and developments.
- Be able to work in a remote set-up and fast-paced environment with dynamic deadlines.
- Be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively within a small team.
- Be open-minded in comprehending and applying feedback, input, critique, or advice from the team and the clients.
- Be responsive and clearly communicate with other colleagues.
- Be goal-oriented and results-driven with a desire to accomplish and complete tasks.
- Contribute to a positive, creative, and supportive atmosphere.
- Thrive for continuous improvement and have a passion for learning.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- With three (3) years of experience in design, preferably in doing digital works for social media, e-commerce, and/or email marketing.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Advertising or equivalent.
- High level of proficiency with the following design software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom.
- Have a comprehensive ability with graphic design, layout, typography, vector or line art illustrations, photo recoloring, and photo manipulation works.
- A fresh and keen eye for aesthetics and visual details.
- Familiarity in video editings such as TikTok videos or Instagram reels; and also creating animated graphics or GIFs is a plus.
- Previous experience in doing mobile photography and props styling is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with working in Asana or a similar project management platform.
- Can start immediately.
- Resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.